13 February 2012

Terrific/Terrrible Two's Here We Come

In two weeks my baby boy will be two years old. It seems like just a few months ago that we were planning his first birthday and now he's having a second one. It's been a year of big changes. Edward is walking very well now, even though he got off to sort of a late start. He knows his shapes and his colors and loves to tell you about them. He knows more words than I can count now and uses them frequently. Kid loves to talk about what he sees. And he's so excited to share his world with us. It's very cool. Of course, it isn't all giggles and hugs. He's got a lot of emotions crammed into a very small body and his way of dealing with them often involves lots of screaming. Very high-pitched, wrath of toddler, kind of screaming. Gets on my last nerve. We're working on no hitting. Although so far I'm the only one he hits. He's getting to be more independent. I'm typing this post while he watches his favorite video. And now he's come to snuggle so I'm off!

No comments:

Post a Comment


ya'll come back now, ya hear?