26 January 2009

Houston, We Have a Plan

Well, I just got off the phone with my wonderful vet and we have a plan! Tomorrow or Wednesday we're going to ultrasound her SI joint and her right withers. They both lit up on the nuclear scan. And my husband finally got me to understand that I tend to say nucular instead of nuclear so now everyone is happy. We're definitely going to inject her withers and probably her SI depending upon what the ultrasound shows. Her tooth is getting looked at by the dentist next week. And I'm hoping the saddle fitter can work us in sometime soon as well. Hopefully I'll have a horse I can ride again in the next three weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jill, you are doing really the best things for Wanda...and is it so difficult sometimes to figure these things out for them...they just tell us in reactions to pain and we must look into the causes . Well, keep your chin up and I pray you get some answers for her (and you)very soon!
    KK

    ReplyDelete


ya'll come back now, ya hear?