21 January 2009

The Mare is Back in Town

Well, I picked up my mare from the vet clinic today. I got a copy of the report and some really neat images of her body. I haven't talked to my vet yet to get it interpreted but what I see so far is that she does seem to have something going on in her back and she has a tooth that probably needs to come out. So, after I talk to the vet tomorrow I'll hopefully have more information and then I get to call the dentist. And I'm now looking for a part-time job to help afford these tests.

3 comments:

  1. Jill hi!
    So do you think it is the tooth?
    Kacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's the entire problem but we're definitely getting it taken care of!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing how much trouble horses' teeth can cause. I hope this is it and that she gets great relief.

    ReplyDelete


ya'll come back now, ya hear?