23 September 2009

I'm Becoming a Mouth-Breather

And I blame the baby for this. Evidently pregnancy causes your sinuses to swell. No one told me about this. Which is good because I might have changed my mind if I had known I would have a sinus headache everyday for six months! Ugh. Afrin and I are becoming quite good friends. As it wears off however, my nasal passages close and I find myself breathing through my mouth on a regular basis.

Yes Internet, I am become a mouth-breather. Oh, Huzzah!

Yesterday was our eighth anniversary and to celebrate we went to dinner at The Melting Pot, which is a fondue restaurant. With my allergies we have to skip the cheese and chocolate but we had good salads and an awesome main course. And while we were there a family sat down across the aisle from us with a baby who couldn't have been more than a week old. I melted and Jon pointed out THAT was the goal here. Sometimes I get so bogged down in not feeling well that I forget we're having a baby! An actual baby! Which is frightening and amazing and awe-inspiring!

But I still hate the mouth-breathing!

No comments:

Post a Comment


ya'll come back now, ya hear?